Louisiana-New Orleans

What is a GREAT shower hostess gift?

My friends are throwing some incredible showers for us, and me.  What are some killer gift ideas for the hostesses of these showers? 

Re: What is a GREAT shower hostess gift?

• tmwhitleytmwhitley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont know if you would call this gift killer but being an OOT bride I am using a lot of Fleur de lis stuff in my theme so I bought the fleur de lis wine stoppers from exclusively weddings. They are only a few bucks then I found packs of pretty fleur de lis napkins and wrapped it with a bow. I had a couple of showers that more than 10 people hosted so I had to find something reasonable and this worked for me. 

For my couples shower I went to Williams Sonoma and made baskets out of some of their fun seasonal stuff...olive oils, dips, etc.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm thinking of giving my hostesses a set of highball glasses from Mignon Faget. They are about 45 dollars each. Plus come wrapped already and everyone knows only good things come out of the migon box.
  • themegtthemegt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont know if you are local, but Hazlenut is a great gift shop on Magazine Street and they have a great selction of New Orleans twall print frames, napkins, etc.  I think you can also order off of their webiste. 
  • janderson0004janderson0004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    for my bridesmaids that are hosting a shower I am getting cute aprons made and monogramming them

a few of my FMIL's friends are hosting a shower for us in Florida so I was going to make up a basket of New Orleans style food and mixes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards