Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Tons of vases for sale... And lots of other stuff

Hey girls, so I have soooo many vases for sale. I have clear square vases in small, medium, and large-- probably about 20 of each. I also have cylindrical vases that are about 28" or so in height. I also have a smaller version that is probably about 16" or so. Also, small vases that are probably about 8" in height. Finally, I have about 20 green bud vases. I'd rather not deal with shipping them, so I figured I'd post on here. I do have tons of other stuff for sale I.e. black pin tuck napkins, silver chargers, silver satin tablecloths, black satin tablecloths, cathedral veil, honeymoon novelties (flip flops, passport/Id mr. Mrs. Holders, etc.) flatware, crystal table scatter, garter, pillow, flower girl basket, votive holders, etc. the list goes on and on. If there is anything you are interested in, just let me know, and I'll send pictures or answer any questions. I did post an oneonta video a month or so ago that shows a lot of the stuff. Thanks girls, and best of luck planning!!
That is the true season of love when we believe that we alone can love, that no one could have ever loved as much before, and that no one will ever love in the same way again

Re: Tons of vases for sale... And lots of other stuff

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards