Wisconsin

Milwaukee Bachelorette Party Ideas

Hi all, I am sorry to intrude on your board but am desperate for some help with Bachelorette party planning. We are having a destination bachelorette party for my sister on a Thursday in October in Milwaukee. She wants to go dancing, but I cannot seem to find much for clubs and none of the bridal party lives in Wisconsin, so I am relying on the Internet for all my planning. I would really appreciate any suggestions. Thanks so much!

Re: Milwaukee Bachelorette Party Ideas

• It really depends on what kind of night you want. Most dance clubs are bars. The Wherehouse/Hot Water is amazing. It is in the warehouse district so it is a little far away from some of the other bars, but it is primarily a dance club and looks awesome. Some other good ones are the Redrock saloon (even has a mechanical bull), anything on Water Street. Actually, just go to water street and go up and down the street - you'll find something for everyone.

Have fun ladies and welcome to Wisconsin!

• I would recommend La Merenda for dinner before Wherehouse/Hot Water - delicious international tapas!
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• I would recommend La Merenda for dinner before Wherehouse/Hot Water - delicious international tapas!

I'd do this.

Water Street is definitely more of a college vibe during the week.

Why on a Thursday?

• The library, dicks, bars on water street one of them trinity brothers, louie

Warehouse/hot water is boring unless you know how to dance salsa and you are willing to dance to latino/ salsa music all night. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards