Wedding Party

gift for bridesmaids

im having a destionation beach wedding next oct, i only have a a matron of honor, 1 bridesmaid and my daughter as the flower girl. i wanted to get the bridesmaid some type of jewlery as their gift such as a necklace and bracelet set that is starfish can anyone help me with where i can find these items

Re: gift for bridesmaids

• edited September 2012
    Is that their style? Would they be able to and WANT to wear starfish jewelry outside of your wedding? Even though it's a beach wedding, their gifts don't have to fit that theme. Make sure their gift is not only something they are using for your wedding, but something they will like that is their own taste, even if that means getting them all different gifts.

If you want a really specific type of jewelry, I've had luck with Etsy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • I would choose different gifts based on what they like and set a buget for each of them like 50 to 100 dollars...( just an example ) if one likes to get massages buy a nice gift spa package and if the other likes candles do a candle gift set of some sort with her favorite flavors.. you can buy a nice bracelette to wear for your wedding day is nice, but not for there main gift.
  • http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=12022506

Not sure what your budget is but I got one for each of my bridesmaids- I'm also having a destination wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards