Luxury Weddings

Where to find these sparkly accessories?

Two questions:

1. I want to order a sparkly crystal letter cake topper (picture below) and wondering if anyone knows of any good sites (preferably from experience) where I can find one of good quality. There are plenty of sites out there and I know there are tons of these cake toppers on Etsy, but I don't want to order from somewhere and have crystals fall off before the wedding or end up with a poor quality topper. Anyone have or is having a topper like this for their wedding? If so, where did you get yours?

2. I purchased a custom made crystal head piece that will be ready only a month before the wedding. I'd like to have something similar to take with me for my hair trial but don't want to spend a ton on something I won't get much use of. Does anyone know of any stores or sites where I can purchase something similar to the picture below? 

Thanks ladies! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where to find these sparkly accessories?

• Tulips29 said:
    Two questions:

1. I want to order a sparkly crystal letter cake topper (picture below) and wondering if anyone knows of any good sites (preferably from experience) where I can find one of good quality. There are plenty of sites out there and I know there are tons of these cake toppers on Etsy, but I don't want to order from somewhere and have crystals fall off before the wedding or end up with a poor quality topper. Anyone have or is having a topper like this for their wedding? If so, where did you get yours?

2. I purchased a custom made crystal head piece that will be ready only a month before the wedding. I'd like to have something similar to take with me for my hair trial but don't want to spend a ton on something I won't get much use of. Does anyone know of any stores or sites where I can purchase something similar to the picture below? 

Thanks ladies! 

I've had a great experince with Etsy sellers. I didn't specifically order a cake topper. But I would gauge their ability to promptly to email inquiries, and responsiveness as one of the ways for quality, also check out their ratings.
    I would say you have a good chance of finding a decent seller and just put some super glue in your emergency kit cause crap happens. :)
  • There is a store in Miami called Twinkle Twinkle that has amazing things!
  • Does Twinkle Twinkle have a website? I'm not in Miami :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm almost positive that Michael's has the cake topper
  • Thanks, will check out Michael's :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hope it's not too late, but my cake guy suggested topperswithglitz.com 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards