Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

anyone worked with keith berry from berryphotos??

trying to pick a photographer.. just wondering if any of you girls have worked with either keith or alex from berryphotos in east bridgewater, ma?? let me know :)

-Sarah

Re: anyone worked with keith berry from berryphotos??

• Options
      You may want to ask this on your local board.
  • Options
    The name sounds familiar and I *think* one of my coworkers is using them for her wedding next April. Doesn't help much, I'm sorry.
    Anniversary
  • Options

I have 2 friends that have used them - one used Keith years ago and the other Alex, just this past June and both were very happy.  I am meeting with them next week for my wedding next September. 

• Options
    @ATdaly thans for letting me know! I met with keith a few weeks ago and he is seriously the nicest person you will ever meet and his work/prices look amazing,,,he is already booked for my date though bummer :/ alex is available and we were thinking of using him instead but im nervous he looks soooo young and we havnt met him so I just hope he is as good/riendly as keith was! good luck :) 
  • Options
     I already chose my photographer. DD pro Imaging. I actually had a baby first and we hired them for maternity and baby pics. They are great to work with and make us feel comfortable even at 8 months prego! So we hired them to do our wedding pics! Look into them. They have packages under $3000.00. Hope this helps.
  • Options
     I already chose my photographer. DD pro Imaging. I actually had a baby first and we hired them for maternity and baby pics. They are great to work with and make us feel comfortable even at 8 months prego! So we hired them to do our wedding pics! Look into them. They have packages under $3000.00. Hope this helps.
    It's a little odd that you keep copy and pasting the same thing, only posting about your photographer. Vendor much?
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards