Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Beware of Kustom Films! Fake Wedding Videographers

This company is taking our Videos and putting them up on their site, Youtube, Vimeo and so on. Please do your research as I am sure that there are many other Videographers and Photographers that do this as well. The videos belongs to Paper Crane Productions in Australia. Please everyone, Spread the word and beware of this company and do your research on others or your Video or Photos will be very amateur. 

Re: Beware of Kustom Films! Fake Wedding Videographers

• After looking through and googling this company. I am sorry that I went with them in the first place. This is a featured company with poor talent. I like how KimberlyWaits and TineMiller just decided to make a review almost on the same day, in fact 3 good reviews to try and camouflage my review. 
      I have seen the video that someone had posted of them using other companies wedding videos, is that what people want? a company that takes other people videos and says its theirs. Their are numerous companies that were victims here. They took all the videos off their vimeo account because the rightful owners was contacted. I read this all on a forum. I am highly upset and as soon as my husband arrives from his trip I want to call my local news to do an investigative report and the truth will come out since there are a lot of witnesses and a lot of victims. I even read that they claimed to work with some top wedding videographers and they had to take the names down but there is a screen shot or recording out there that some of the companies took from what I understand.
  • Funny how the two positive posts on this thread come from people who just joined today.  Awfully fishy.  I suspect both have a vested interest with the company in question.  
  • JoanE2012 said:
    Funny how the two positive posts on this thread come from people who just joined today.  Awfully fishy.  I suspect both have a vested interest with the company in question.  
    lol, You said it. 
  • @KnotPorscha - What is this nonsense?  Please remove this vendor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards