Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

What perfume did you wear/are you wearing for the big day?

Hey ladies! Just looking for some ideas! Have a few in mind! Just curious!

Re: What perfume did you wear/are you wearing for the big day?

• I am wearing what I always wear. It's Gucci's Envy Me.
  • Coach Poppy. It's one of my favorites.
  • My signature scent is Beautiful by Estee Lauder and that is what I wore.
  • I'll probably wear my KK that my fiance bought me as my signature scent.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am going to wear Chanel No. 5. I like the idea of having a new scent for the wedding day that when you wear/smell it it reminds you of the day and the love between you and your DH

• edited September 2013
    None. I hugged and greeted all my guests - I don't know who is and who is not allergic to fragrance. 
    *********************************************************************************

• I think I will wear Chloe's See perfume. It's delicious! and not too strong!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden where the flowers are dead." - Oscar Wilde
  • I'm also a Calvin Klein "Euphoria" girl.  I may look for something new specifically for the wedding and/or special occasions.
  • Coach Love. My FH and I picked it out for the wedding specifically. And then I will wear it after on special occasions. 
  • It will be Dior J'adore.
    PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Chanel Chance (not Eau Tendre or Eau Fraiche).  It's a "heavier" scent for a late fall wedding, and it's about the only perfume that sticks with me all day long.  If you've got some time to figure out what you want, test the "wear-ability" of your favorites every time you go to the mall/Sephora/Ulta.  Make a note as to which stop working when and which your fiance likes (because part of it is pleasing yourself, but you also don't want him gagging over your choice on the alter).
  • My two favs are Ralph Lauren "Romance" and Lacoste 'Pink" however I am thinking I will want to do something new and different for the wedding. Has anybody tried the Oscar de la Renta "Something Blue" perfume?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Shania by Stetson. Love it.

• Chanel Chance which is what I wear everyday. 

• Burberry Brit Sheer.  My fiancé bought it for me for my birthday.  It's sweet and warm smelling like vanilla almost.  Not overpoweringly floral or fruity.
  • Chanel Chance is my favorite scent!
  • I want to get either the Coach Love or wear my Rose the One by Dolce and Gabbana.  That one I don't wear often so its still newish.
  • I plan to wear one called Happily Ever After by Grassroots. They don't make it anymore (I'm not sure the company even exists either) and I've only got a little left. It's my absolute favorite and I'm saving it for special occasions... Such as getting married :)
  • Excited to see this discussion! I wore Coco by Chanel for my Civil Ceremony in March. I plan on picking out something different for my Church Blessing in January. I am actually tweeting about this topic. Please follow me @SignatureScent (Scented Bride)
  • I bought La Petite Robe Noire from Guerlain! I normally wear Jimmy Choo by Jimmy Choo, so I wanted to spice it up for my wedding day.
    1385876 10200959833108451 1467805166 n
  • I'm torn between 2....one that I love (that lasts a long time) or one that my fiancé loves (that fades quicker). The one I like is Chance by Chanel and the one he likes is the blue Ralph perfume (don't know the name).
  • Acqua di Gioia by Giorgio Armani. It's what I wear everyday and I love it!
  • I wore Chloé by Chloé (Edt) :-)
  • Another Chanel Chance here :)
  • I know I brought Chanel Chance with me to get ready, but I honestly can't remember if I put it on.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I usually love Angel by Thierry Mugler, but my wedding is in the spring, and that's an awfully heavy, spicy fragrance for spring.

I'm thinking of getting Estee Lauder Pleasures... I just had that as a sample from Ulta and I was loving it!
  • Anyone have suggestions for a possible perfume? I wear KK when I'm with my fiance. I prefer floral perfumes without a "musky" scent if that makes sense.

Currently I don't really have money to buy a new perfume so it will probably end up being KK but wondering if anyone has other suggestions. It took us lots of tried to even find KK as one I liked. I'm kinda picky...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hrichte3hrichte3 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2013
    I am going to wear Leila by Geir Ness. It is very light and completely natural (no synthetic additives), so it doesn't cause itchy eyes, a runny nose, or any of those annoying side effects of strong perfumes that could mess with my day!
  • fre3doms said:

Anyone have suggestions for a possible perfume? I wear KK when I'm with my fiance. I prefer floral perfumes without a "musky" scent if that makes sense.

Currently I don't really have money to buy a new perfume so it will probably end up being KK but wondering if anyone has other suggestions. It took us lots of tried to even find KK as one I liked. I'm kinda picky...

I am too hate very strong perfume.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards