Wedding Invitations & Paper

Online RSVP question

For our wedding, my boyfriend and I are doing a ceremony in February and then a party in April. We are inviting some of our guests to the ceremony AND the party, and others just to the party. I would like to do RSVPs online. Does anyone know if there's a feature on the knot's website for guests to RSVP only to the event(s) they are invited to?

Thanks!

Re: Online RSVP question

• renoemil said:

For our wedding, my boyfriend and I are doing a ceremony in February and then a party in April. We are inviting some of our guests to the ceremony AND the party, and others just to the party. I would like to do RSVPs online. Does anyone know if there's a feature on the knot's website for guests to RSVP only to the event(s) they are invited to?

Thanks!

If you're having a private ceremony, it should be 15 people at the very maximum. It should be easily to keep track of those in a different fashion.

Otherwise, there should be no reason to have separate events. Just invite all of the guests to both and have them on the same day.

Online RSVPs in general are a poor choice. You're relying on a website that can be glitchy like PP said, and/or can go out of business at any time without notice.

With paper RSVPs, you and your guests will have something tangible to both remind them to RSVP and remind you of who's coming without relying on a free website.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards