Wisconsin
Options

Should I be freaked out?

Hi Ladies,

So I recently found out that my bridal shop is closing and moving locations.  I was told they would be closed from 9/29-10/2.  Now, they are closing after 9/29 and will not be reopening regular business until mid-October.  My wedding is 10/19 and I have my last alterations appointment this Thursday.  I realize they are probably doing all they can to accomodate everyone, but I'm just a little nervous. 

Any suggestions as to how I can handle this calmly?

Thanks!

Re: Should I be freaked out?

• Options

Hi Ladies,

So I recently found out that my bridal shop is closing and moving locations.  I was told they would be closed from 9/29-10/2.  Now, they are closing after 9/29 and will not be reopening regular business until mid-October.  My wedding is 10/19 and I have my last alterations appointment this Thursday.  I realize they are probably doing all they can to accomodate everyone, but I'm just a little nervous. 

Any suggestions as to how I can handle this calmly?

Thanks!

At your appointment on Thursday, get it in writing where and when you will be able to pick up your dress.

Get the phone numbers of three different people to contact if you have questions or need the dress at a time other than agreed upon due to unforeseen circumstances.

I wouldn't be worried, but it's nice to have options just in case.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards