Not Engaged Yet
Options

Hi Ladies!

I was wandering around TK last night, and I decided to stop by NEY. . . I'm usually an E/WP/Oct 2014 meanie ;-)

Nice to meet everyone.

Happy Hump day!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

Re: Hi Ladies!

• Options
    Welcome!!! How do you like your potatoes? Red or white wine?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Yo. Favorite dessert? Favorite beverage (alcoholic and non)?
  • Options
    Hi! 

What's the last movie you saw in the theater? 

What's your favorite vacation ever?

• Options
    Kait said:
    Welcome!!! How do you like your potatoes? Red or white wine?
    I loved potatoes au gratin, loaded baked potatoes, mashed with gravy, fries with gravy, and poutine!

I enjoy both red and white wine, but champagne is my fav.
    Yo. Favorite dessert? Favorite beverage (alcoholic and non)?
    There is a local restaurant that makes banana bread french toast drizzled with a banana walnut milkshake- to die for.  But also the P.F. Chang's banana egg rolls with coconut ice cream is killer too.

Fav non-alchie drink is Starbuck's Mocha Coconut Frapp, and my fav alchie drink is anything with champagne.  I also really enjoy scotch and Irish whiskey.
    Swazzle said:
    Hi! 

What's the last movie you saw in the theater? 

What's your favorite vacation ever?
    OMG I was actually pretty good about the movie thing- I saw the Wolverine movie on the day it came out, lol!  Normally I am sooo far behind.  Good thing for Netflix/REdbox.

Fav vacation was a trip to Hawaii as a kid- it's gorgeous there, go if you ever can!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    @PrettyGirlLost - Nice! I still haven't seen Wolverine and I love those movies. H and I are thinking of going to Hawaii for our 1 year anniversary in May!

• Options
    Swazzle said:
    @PrettyGirlLost - Nice! I still haven't seen Wolverine and I love those movies. H and I are thinking of going to Hawaii for our 1 year anniversary in May!
    I have had the good fortune to be able to go twice as a kid.  We stayed on Oahua and did multi day trips to The Big Island and Maui.  I think no matter where you go and what you do, you will enjoy it.  Def go to a luau.

• Options
    Etiquette is a super fun forum, not gonna lie. I might tell you I'm sick of telling people why B-listing is wrong, but ... I'd be mostly lying.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards