New Jersey

Seasons Washington twp N.J.

Wedding reception is going to be August 2,2014 at Seasons. Would really appreciate any input or feedback from anyone who has had their wedding there or attended as a guest. I can't seem to find anyone who has been there and would just like to hear about it or see some pictures. Thanks s much!

Re: Seasons Washington twp N.J.

• I just attended a wedding there two weekends ago! The reception was in the downstairs ballroom and it was soo beautiful.The food was amazing, especially the cocktail hour!! My fiance and I are still talking about it. I was just saying to him how I wish we could go to the Seasons for dinner lol. I don't really have any pictures however. 

Your guests are going to have a fabulous time! It was such a fun wedding. Seasons really knows how to put on an unforgettable reception!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit Fall.weddings.com
  • I attended a wedding shower there a year ago on a Sunday afternoon in the downstairs ballroom.
    (The shower was for 150 people (women) and there was a dj, buffet and plated dinner)

The food was really good!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• We actually booked Season's for our son's christening in March 2014. My parents attended a wedding there recently and raved about the food. We're working with Carl who's wonderful!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had my first wedding there and attended a wedding there last year. Both mine and my friends was in the upstairs room. All I can say is it great there. the food is amazing and everything went so smoothly. The bridal attendant was the best and the maitre d' did it all. I have no complaints about them and you will be happy you picked there!
  • Thanks for the info guys, good to hear such great things about it. I can't wait!
  • I am getting married there June 29, 2014!! I've also attended a wedding there last November and loved it - the food is amazing!!!! You will not be disappointed! Good Luck to you :)
  • Been to 3 weddings there -- 2 as guest, 1 as bridal party member...AWESOME hall, great food...beautiful beautiful grounds. Top notch service, too! 
  • I'm a September 20, 2014 Seasons bride! Are you in the upstairs room or downstairs?
  • Also working with Carl! :) He's been so great to us.
  • Upstairs! But I'll take any reviews or input on the place, food, service! Especially from someone so recent.
  • Jacqs127Jacqs127 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2013
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards