Not Engaged Yet

Thursday Accountability

Morning, ladies! I stayed mostly on track yesterday but then I splurged and had whipped cream vodka and root beer while watching TV last night. I did 50 minutes of yoga and drank 6-16oz cups of water. 

For today: 

B: 2 hard-boiled eggs, a slice of turkey and a slice of ham, cherry tomatoes
S: Ginger gold apple
L: ABP chicken noodle soup, side salad with ST blue cheese dressing
S: Baby carrots
D: Crockpot pulled pork sandwich with homemade cole slaw

E: Break day since H and I are going to a movie screening and to let my muscles recover from the last 2 days. I am sore! 

W: Shooting for 8-16oz cups today to help deal with all of the sodium from lunch and dinner! So far, I'm on my 2nd.

Re: Thursday Accountability

• WOOT! Glad this is back! Right now I'm focusing on what I eat, then I'll worry about excercise, water intake, etc. I did buy a Polar HRM that I LOVE! I just need to get the okay from my MD to excercise again (she wants to rule out all. the. things.)

B-Egg white omlette with three slices of american cheese and veggies. Lo-carb Monster, Hash Brown Patty.

L-Salad with chicken and LF vinagarette.

D-Beef Stroganoff with egg noodles

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • FI made gallons of Jambalaya last night so we will be eating that for the next few weeks.

B- pb english muffin
    L- Jambalaya
    D- Jambalaya

E- Insanity video

I'm going to try to drink as much water as possible today after what I ate yesterday...ugh I was so bloated this morning.
  • Whipped cream vodka and root beer sound DELICIOUS! I have been really cutting back on my alcohol intake, since I've been suffering so many headaches lately (due to not drinking enough water, I think!).

Goal for today: three bottles of water (48 oz)
    My meals are already planned (except breakfast, I need to go get that now) so I think I'm good on caloric intake. I'll do a 3 mile run on Fri morning and a 4 mile run Sat morning.

So glad these threads are back!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Today isn't off to a great start for me...and the rest of the day doesn't look so great either. Oh well...I guess this is the point of accountability.

B: Grande non-fat, no whip, PSL - 7 pts; sundried tomato basil w/ cream cheese- 8 pts

L: Schinken noodle - half serving - 6 pts

S: Cherry Tomatoes - 0 pts

D: We're going out with friends since they are moving away and abandoning us forever. :( I'll probably have one or two beers and share wings and nachos with BF. Talk about eating disaster...

• @lmhollister - Don't beat yourself up about it! Tomorrow is a new day!

• I ended up having a fudge-pop with H last night, but besides that stayed on track.

B:  leftover beef/butternut squash tangine with 2 eggs; a few apple slices; black coffee
    L:  roasted chicken thigh over root veggies, nectarine
    S:  sunflower seeds with dried cherries, apple; possibly something right before I teach.
    D:  "hot wings" (wingettes and a chicken breast marinated in a habernero sauce), brussel sprouts, grilled green beans; maybe a piece of fruit

E:  body weight workout (probably 20-30 minutes) + walk the pups
  • @Swazzle Thanks! Thursday and Friday are always my worst days of the week. Luckily I think I'll be able to work from home tomorrow so so I'll have some time to work out in the morning. I have lunch plans with my mom for BBQ but we'll share so it won't be AS horrible.

• minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2013

Morning!  I'm glad this is back too. 

B- Egg whites and broccoli and tomato

L- Either black bean and quinoa or a salad with quinoa and chicken

D- Not sure yet.  Depends on lunch choice.

Snack- Wine and a cheese stick.

Exercise- 40 minutes at the gym (5 minute warm up and 35 minutes training with a trainer).  If work behaves, I'm hoping to get a nice and calm walk in for an hour tonight but we will see.

Edited to add - Water goal is 64oz (I've guzzled about half that so far already at the gym).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards