African American Weddings

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW BUT.........

I cant get this out of my head i see it and im like i gotta try it on I NEED TO CLEANSE MY SPIRIT ONCE AND FOR ALL...

I NEED HELP BAD LADIES

DRESS#1 (THE DRESS I HAVE)

OR DRESS#2 (IM IN LOVE WITH THIS DRESS IN IVORY)
Large View of the Divina Bridal Gown

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW BUT.........

• I know this girl, but I'm terrible with names. Casey knows her name.  But are we sposed to be trying to talk you outta trying her on?  because here's the thing about dress lust - you can't satisfy it until you try her on.   dress I lusted after in my head? I mean I needed breave right strips and would not, could not look at anything else.  Got it on and Ms. B's back fact took care of the fantasy,  immediately.

by the way T, if you made em the same color, changed #1's belt, these 2 have the same parents.  #2's frillymess is less asymmetrical, but both are lovely.     guess I shouldn'tve come in here I'm no help at all, because I'm #teamtryheron!
  • sultryzulu Yes they are cuzins from the same grandmama but what i love love love about dress #2 is that that bottom is fuller and the train is a bit fuller and longer.... (IN MY HEAD THATS WHAT I SEE MYSELF IN) now the catch is i like my dress but i just cant get Divina out of my head like i need to try it on and see fa myself and unfortunately the place i got my dress from only sells Mori Lee dresses so id have to go to another store to get the Maggie Sottero smh i know i shouldnt be do this but like you said its dress lust and i need to clear my head

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Divina!!  thank you.  I was struggling.  yeah g'awn and do your thing, you won't rest until you do.   Take pics if they letcha we wanna see!! :)
  • Well I say try it on. Take pictures of yourself in them. I love them both but #1 to me screams, "I am sexy. I am a diva." They are amazing....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Soon to Be Mrs Jay dont get me wrong #1 is sexy but its something about #2 that i just got to try on and see if its for me....BUT with all that being said if i try it on and fall in love im still in a big pickle because i cant return my original dress im gonna have to buy it and try and sell it smh...the things i put myself in....

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Hmmmmm.... Can you afford to have two dresses in your possession if you can't get rid of one? To me they are fraternal twins.  They are so similiar that i feel if you try it on, you will frustrate yourself further because if the first one looks good on you then i'm so sure this one will also...Sorry if i'm not help :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You know I am a co-signer .... I agree with everyone about both dresses being sisters from different misters ... I'm just thinking about if you like the dress then you got to 1 come up with money to pay off the first dress then find money for the second dress... But I feel you need to try it on

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • see now. lol. T I would say it's definitely worth taking the risk if you wanted to get married in pink.  because frankly it's hard to find just the right everything in any other color but white/ivory.  but if you're looking at Divina in the exact same color your dress already comes in.....girl that's like painting your nails with essie's sky blue then taking soaking that off to paint em over with revlon's sky blue.  yeah, i know, bout as much help as a bag o' rocks but think on it. 
  • Well that Divina in pink is gorg to me but i want it in ivory

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• You are only going confuse yourself if you try on that second dress.  They are just one string apart.  I have to be honest I thought I was looking at the same dress except for the color.  I now see it's the flounce.   Girl hug your first dress because that thing is HAWT.  The other dress is just the grass looking greener on the other side of the road.  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• I gotta agree with island....don't do it to yourself!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • I AM UBER LATE BUT I LURVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIVINA IN THE PINK! BABY MAGGIE WILL GIVE YOU LIFE! But your dress you have is GORGE! KEEP THAT ONE!
  • its pretty much the same dress 
    stick with the one you have
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with everyone who said the dresses look very similar, but I like dress #1 better. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree they both look pretty much the same accept for the color and they r both worn by 2 different size women I like dress #1 she is representing that dress for the thick girls ......
  • Ladies just pray for me...ill get it together one day!!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards