Plus-Sized

Where to find white lace shrugs

Besides DB, any suggestions. Wedding is November, so off the rack or online preferred... I'm not happy with the options out there at most of the boutiques (so tiny! so expensive!) 

Re: Where to find white lace shrugs

• Etsy
    Yeah, I've looked, but there aren't a ton of plus sized options :-/
  • Are you looking for more of a bolero or more of a short sleeved shrug?
  • edited September 2013
    I ordered a beautiful one through my dress designer.  Casablanca & Pronovias have beautiful lace jackets and shrugs, and with some end of year sample sales coming up you might be able to find a great one at a discount!
  • David's Bridal carries them.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Not sure if this is an option, but I would also agree about going to the designer. Ask someone at the shop to contact them to see if they will make one for you.

I got lucky and the shop owner had randomly asked the designer to make a jacket out of the same lace as the dress for the shop (it doesn't normally come with it, it was just on a whim that she asked them), so she offered me the jacket free with my dress. Perhaps you could see if they make you one as well?
  • Sorry! Just realised your wedding is in November... and prob already done! Hope you found something.. :)
  • hope you found it i just found out that i will need one  i have straps on my dress and my veil to cover me but now my church requires that my arms are covered as well :( 
  • hope you found it i just found out that i will need one  i have straps on my dress and my veil to cover me but now my church requires that my arms are covered as well :( 
    I would recommend going back to the place where you bought your dress. They should be able to find or make something that will match nicely.

If your dress is secondhand, try the designer or a local bridal shop.

Good luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards