Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

MENU CHOICE CARDS WITH A FAMILY STYLE DINNER??

For my wedding I chose family style chicken and beef.  Do I still need to send menu choice cards with the invitations?

Re: MENU CHOICE CARDS WITH A FAMILY STYLE DINNER??

• Nope. If you're serving buffet, stations, or family style, you don't need menu choices on your RSVPs. If there are lots of people in your crowd who don't eat red meat or if most people prefer beef, make sure you tell your caterer. Otherwise, they'll just go on general experience. 

Also, are you having a vegetarian option? If not, I think you should consider one.
    *********************************************************************************

• Thank you!!
    There isn't a vegetarian option that they offer but the dinner includes pasta soup salad green beans carrot stuffed mushroom and breads so I am hoping this will be ok.
  • Thank you!!
    There isn't a vegetarian option that they offer but the dinner includes pasta soup salad green beans carrot stuffed mushroom and breads so I am hoping this will be ok.

Nope. You'll still need to make sure this caterer can do a vegetarian and vegan entree for anyone who may RSVP with special diet needs.

Most soups are prepared with chicken or beef stock. Most stuffed mushrooms and pasta sauces aren't truly vegetarian, either.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards