Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

1216 Studio LLC - Daryl Thornton, photographer

Hello ladies!  I'm thinking of hiring Daryl Thornton with 1216 Studio LLC and I haven't seen any reviews of his work on this site.  Have any of you used him?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Re: 1216 Studio LLC - Daryl Thornton, photographer

• Options
    Daryl and his wife Beth were my photographers and they were AWESOME! They were the nicest, most responsive, helpful and flexible out of all my vendors and really went above and beyond my expectations the day of the event, especially for the rate they charged. They also have some good vendor recommendations if you're still in the early planning stages (we weren't by the time we booked them but I wish we'd found them sooner because it would have been a big help). I'm still waiting for our pictures to be edited so I can't really speak to the quality of the photos yet, but I have a lot of confidence that they will be great when they're done. My friend asked Daryl to take a picture on her phone and instead of just snapping one he actually had Beth hold up a lightbox to improve the quality of the shot and get it just right--it's by far the best picture I've ever seen from a phone camera. I highly recommend them!
  • Options
    We used them for our wedding 5/17/13 and they were fabulous. They were with us all day long and were very helpful.
  • Options
    I was wondering if any of y'all could give an update on your experience with this photographer. Were pictures delivered in a timely manner? How many did you receive/were included ? Were you happy with the quality? How professional were they? Were they prompt and clear in responding to all inquiries and suggestions? How professional was their contract and was it drafted by a lawyer? Any details about professionalism would be greatly appreciated. We recently had a horrible experience with a photographer in Baton Rouge who did our engagement session. She was extremely unprofessional and down right nasty. In fact we are still having an issue with her which has been going on since May. This is why my questions are more business related. Also I noticed on the pricing section of the website that there is no mention of prints. Are some included? Are there seperate packages? All that good stuff. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards