Plus-Sized

Shapewear help!!

Hi ladies. My wedding is June 14th but I feel like I need to start looking now because I don't think it's going to be easy to find what I need. I need something (a corset?) to go under my dress to smooth things out. 

My problem is I'm a bigger girl but with a small chest. So I need it bigger around my mid section but smaller up top. Does anyone know of any websites I can do special orders on? I'm also in Canada so if anyone knows of any Canadian suppliers that would be very helpful!

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Shapewear help!!

• cant offer any help but a word of advice go someplace where you can try on stuff. i bought a shaper panty yesterday to go under one of my cocktail dresses for a dinner dance i was going to last night the tag said 2x but the thing dug into me that by the time i took it off i was itching all over. 

your best bet would be to go to a shop that specializes in bras and stuff not a store in the mall but someplace locally 
  • I do agree that trying something on is the best option but I don't think there is a specialty shop where I live. The closet would probably be 2-3 hours away which is a bummer but might have to do it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards