Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Married! More reviews..

edited September 2013 in Ohio-Cleveland
Married as of yesterday so I'll pass on my reviews also.. -ceremony-Western Reserve Historical Society..perfect!! It's beautiful as is and was just a great spot for our wedding ceremony. We were married in the Hanna Courtyard garden but a rain site was also available. Angie and Ryan were awesome to work with and everything worked out flawlessly. Reception-the Brookridge..Craig was great to work with to figure out all the main details and planning. Sometimes hard to get in touch because they are so busy..then Dee was the lady of the night to make sure everything went smoothly. She went above and beyond to make it perfect and I totally trusted everything in her hands. It was amazing! -my dress was from The Dress up in Medina. Sara the owner was awesome and made the dress process perfect. My experience with the seamstress they use was a little rocky, but it ended up working out. -Mens warehouse for tuxes. I would imagine most of these places are similar, but it was a pretty straightforward and easy process. One thing though, 2 of the guy's suspenders broke so they couldn't wear them -Beach Boyz Entertainment was the DJ. Our DJ, Todd, definitely knew what he was doing. There wasn't a single time throughout the night from the first dance to the last that people weren't on the dance floor. He was also very good about making sure to keep on schedule with the bouquet toss, cake cutting, etc and kept checking in with us. -Lisa Daniel Floral Deisgn was the florist. Lisa is AMAZING!!!!!! We kept in close email contact, she was super responsive to any little question or idea I had, was incredibly affordable, and the flowers were gorgeous. She even had me drop of my centerpiece vases at her house then she put them together and took them to the reception to set up for me so I didn't have to worry. -a Cookie and a Cupcake did our cupcakes and little cake to cut. I just love this place in general, and our wedding cake/cupcakes were awesome. We could pick as many flavors as we wanted and for what you get the price is reasonable. They delivered and set up everything too which was great. -Regina Strauss Photography.. We went to college with Regi and she's an amazing photographer. She's so easy to work with and her pictures are incredible. Her prices are also very reasonable and she brings a second photographer

Re: Married! More reviews..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards