Ohio-Cleveland

Bridesmaid

Where is the best place to find bridesmaids dresses in the Cleveland area?

Re: Bridesmaid

• We went to david's bridal, they picked out their dresses & figure out their sizes and then I went on ebay & got lucky and found 3 out of 4 girls dresses there. I wasn't happy about the service I got from the rep assigned to help us when we had our appointment but lots of options to choose from a good price range too.
  • Thank you I appreciate your help!
  • Personally I loathe David's Bridal.... I would find a designer you like and find out what stores carry those dresses. I love my experience at The Dress Boutique in Medina and they have bridesmaid dresses too, but do what is comfortable for you. 
  • I have 3 bridesmaids in state and 3 out of state so I found designers that had their lines carried in most bridal stores. I decided on a (with their input) Bill Levkoff dress that they found at a local store near them to try on and be measured.

We ended up ordering from http://www.victoriasbridalcouture.com/ which has a brick and mortar store in Florida. Got them about $50 cheaper than ordering from a boutique.
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • I loved Rose (I think!) at the Strongsville Davids Bridal.  She was my girl when I got my dress and one of my bridesmaid's dresses.  When we went to the North Canton and Fairlawn stores they were less than helpful...
  • Andrea at David's Bridal in Strongsville is also awesome. Everyone there was so nice, helpful and friendly - I had the best experience, both with my dress and with my bridesmaids. If you get your dress there, the girls will get a discount on theirs as well (and many of them are really affordable to begin with). My three girls got dresses they loved in exactly the colors & styles I wanted, for under $80. It was pretty much perfect!
  • I bought my wedding dress at the David's Bridal in Strongsville even though I live in Akron because their service there was really awesome. I cannot say the same about the ones in Fairlawn and N. Canton. We will probably buy my bridesmaid dresses from the one in N. Canton just so my girls don't have to drive up to Strongsville, but I'm not expecting much in the way of service when we go. 
  • Thank you everyone!
  • I'm from cleveland but got my dress and bm dresses at coming attractions in akron. its about a 35 minute drive but well worth it! great service and beautiful dresses with all different price ranges.  just call and schedule an appointment and you will get great service!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards