Not Engaged Yet

What the?

Hey @knotporscha (@knotporsha?) - was I not a member before? What does this mean? Has anyone else seen this?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
Still here and still fabulous!

Re: What the?

• I got a notification that I'm now a "member" like half an hour or so ago. What was I before? Some people seem to have it and others don't...

• I got one too, its fucking weird. 
  • I'm a member too! I'd like a raise, but I'll settle for some chocolate. ?????????
  • I want a Joann Fabrics, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby gift card, if we're giving them out.
  • Hey everyone! We are updating the community systems to show the following ranks under usernames:

Newbies – newest members that are on a 2-day wait period before being able to post

Members – All members past the 2-day wait period

Moderator  - Members designated to moderate boards (once we have public moderators live)

Admins – TK staff only

It will take a few days to stick, but if you've been logged into community before 9/26, you will be able to post as usual. The word 'member' will just be added under your name.

At this time there aren't any points or new badges associated with these ranks.
  • Yeah, I got the same thing.  Very odd.
  • Hey everyone! We are updating the community systems to show the following ranks under usernames:

Newbies – newest members that are on a 2-day wait period before being able to post

Members – All members past the 2-day wait period

Moderator  - Members designated to moderate boards (once we have public moderators live)

Admins – TK staff only

It will take a few days to stick, but if you've been logged into community before 9/26, you will be able to post as usual. The word 'member' will just be added under your name.

At this time there aren't any points or new badges associated with these ranks.

@knotporscha is there any way we can get the locations put back under our usernames? That was kind of helpful, I'm a little annoyed that it went away. UGH, can't get out of the quote box (I think!)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • @buddymom80 We're working on getting the geo locations back on here too. A lot of members miss them and found it helpful along with post counts.
  • @buddymom80 We're working on getting the geo locations back on here too. A lot of members miss them and found it helpful along with post counts.
    Word.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards