Ohio-Columbus
Options

Items for Sale! Our Wedding is Over!

Hey Everyone!! We just got married this past Saturday and have many many things we would love to pass on to all the future brides out there!
We would love to get our house back and get as much out of the way as possible, haha

Please be sure to visit our web-site and let me know if you have any questions! Not all pictures are up yet, but I will be adding on as we go through everything!
Be sure to keep checking back for the updates!

Thanks ladies! I hope we can help make you as happy as we were with these items for our wedding!
www.ricewisewedding.weebly.com

Re: Items for Sale! Our Wedding is Over!

• Options
    I might be interested in the chalkboard. I love the font work on it! Did you do that free-hand or do you have a technique that worked best? Your wedding looks like it was beautiful! 
  • Options
    interested in cynlinder vases. are they still available?
  • Options
    Hello, I'm sorry it has taken so long! It never notified me of a message!

Unfortunately, all the cylinder vases and chalkboards are sold.

The way I did the chalkboards was I ended up printing off a printer what I wanted it to say in the font I wanted. After printed, I rubbed chalk on the back side of the paper that the words were printed on. Then laid the paper on the chalkboard, traced over the font and it transferred onto the chalkboard. THEN, I traced over the chalk print with a chalk paint pen that I purchased online! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards