Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Awesome Wedding Photographer experience!!

Hi All,

We had an amazing experience with our wedding photographers and felt that we needed to share with all of you that are looking. They are "Two Photographers in Love." They are husband and wife photographers who are absolutely amazing. On our wedding day everything that could go wrong.. did. Danielle went above and beyond while we were getting ready to the point where in between taking pictures she was helping with my dress making sure the corset was tied right and that everyone was ready. 

We did a first look at a park and Peter and Danielle were amazing at getting our very large family together and pictures done in a timely manner. During the pictures with our parents, my youngest son (11mo) fell asleep. Danielle actually held him and tried to keep him comfortable and calm while Peter took our pictures because everyone was busy. Our transportation actually ended up leaving us at the park (they were terrible lol) so Peter and Danielle kept everyone calm and assured us that we would still be on schedule. 

At the ceremony they were able to catch some amazing shots even though there was the worst lighting. Since our transportation was late, the wedding didn't start on time so the sun went down.Throughout the whole night we had guests coming up to us to compliment our amazing photographers and our friends and family that were recently engaged desperately wanted their information to book for their wedding. We even got a few sneak peeks the next day!!

To be perfectly honest I never post on these sites whether the service was good or bad but we felt that it was important to give them the credit they deserve. Everything else in our wedding basically went wrong but we were lucky enough to have Peter and Danielle to capture our amazing moments :)

They serve most of New England!

www.twophotographersinlove.com

Re: Awesome Wedding Photographer experience!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards