Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Wedding websites-did you allow people to rsvp online?

Re: Wedding websites-did you allow people to rsvp online?

• Options
    I probably won't.  
  • Options

Nope. Too many factors at play.

The RSVP cards are straightforward and easy.

• Options
    Thanks. I was thinking it will be easier for people outside country. But we'll probably chat with them enough.
  • Options
    My plan is to let them do exactly that. I don't have the time to talk to all of the guests and don't want them or myself to have to pay for unnecessary postage.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We gave our guests the option.  We included the traditional RSVP card with a stamped return envelope, but also had an online RSVP option.  Honestly, less than 10 percent of our guests used the online option.  
  • Options
    I did not bc I feel like people don't treat virtual rsvps with the same level of respect as response cards. People are used to being able to go in and change their rsvp on facebook or evite right up until the event and I feared they would think the same about our wedding. But that's just MHO :) GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    We are allowing people to RSVP on our wedding website.  This has been used by a lot of our younger friends and famliy.  We are including RSVP cards, also.  We are doing a destination wedding in vegas, so most of our guest are committing earlier then usually.  Instead of having them choose a dish/plate we are asking them which hotel they are staying at, so that we can organize transportation. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards