March 2014 Weddings

I feel like I'm forgetting something...

My checklist is started to look complete.  But I feel like I'm missing something.

Complete:
Church location
Priest to do our ceremony (a priest that we've known for almost 20 years!!)
Reception venue
Room block at hotel (reception venue)
Cake Baker (part of contract w/Reception Venue - no additional $ out of our pockets!!)
Photographer
DJ
Girls Dresses
Limos (just have to bring FMIL#2 to put deposit (or payment in full) to vendor to fully book!)
Hair dresser (for me and a couple of the girls) and Hair trial (Scheduled for Nov. 9th)
Pre-cana class booked (October 12th)
Tuxes picked out (just have to get the guys to go and order - not until January-ish)
Bachelorette Party - MOH is planning and supposedly all set to go.
Bridal Shower - MOH is planning and invites are already out!

Semi-complete:
Invitations - in design process.  Have to make a deposit and sit down with the printer (a friend of mine) and design them.
Bridal Party Line Up
Readings/Prayer selections and who will be reading them - work in progress - can't decide who to read or what readings I want.
My gown - Going to my mothers on 10/15 to start working on design - I'm wearing her gown but modifying it so it A)fits me in the bust area and B) is more ME then 1979!

Needs to be worked on:
Favors for guests
Bridal party gifts 
What to use as a guest book (quilt or something "unique")
Day of time line (I'm sure this will come together once we get closer)
"Welcome" Bags for OOT guests staying at the hotel - I'm trying to decide if we will be doing this - I'm thinking maybe but it depends on budget, etc.

With all of this, it feels like something is missing.....But what? I have no clue.....Can anyone tell me what's missing??? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
Michelle & Ronald
01/03/81
06/18/81
08/25/10
05/07/13
03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
image 40 are party poopers
image 0 awaiting reply
Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.

Re: I feel like I'm forgetting something...

• Ok, I read this and started freaking out because I haven't even thought of some of that stuff. Like a day-of timeline... I figured it will just work itself out the day of.

I also have a problem with my bachelorette party and shower bc my MOH is less than involved... which is unnerving to say the least, but I'm just like "whatever" at this point. I'll still be just as married....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards