Wedding Woes

***VARUNA***

Just as an FYI, the last issue of China's Dial H for Hero is now out. It's called Dial E, as DC is having a stupid villains month. I just wanted to makie sure you knew about it, in case you were still reading.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ***VARUNA***

• Thank you, ma'am!  :)

Did you read the new Rat Queens from Image Comics?  I'm in love, really.  I added it to my subscription list.
  • I am not familiar with the Rat Queens. I shall add this.
    Also, if you were an X-Files fan, the current comic feels like the show and I am really enjoying it.
    Also, you're welcome. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The Battle of the Atom?  I'm enjoying it.  I've only been reading the X-men one (the all female series) and I had liked that one, but it's nice to see the other series coming in.  I've had to hit the Wiki to learn about some of the characters (holy wow at how Jean Grey has evolved).

Rat Queens is the newest out of Image (who publishes Saga and Chew, probably #1 and #2 of my favorites) and it's the same artist as Saga.  Basically, a town is overrun by gangs of youths causing trouble.  So, they all get sent out on quests.  The Rat Queens are the worst of the worst, 4 girls into drinking, drugs, swearing and being heros.  There's an atheist cleric (and she's a PoC, yay), rockabilly eleven mage, hipster Dwarven fighter and a Hobbit thief (welcome nod and homage).  I always know that I like a comic when I hit the end, I'm mad it's the end and can't wait until next issue, and go re-read it immediately.
  • I'll defin9itely pick up issue one when we get comics this weekend. Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards