October 2013 Weddings
Options

10/5/13

Happy wedding day to all of us. I hope all of your weddings are everything you dreamed and most importantly, if something goes wrong or not exactly how you want it to, don't stress it. No one else but you and your FI will know. Today is about marrying your best friend, not the details. Congrats ladies!

Re: 10/5/13

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Congratulations to all October 5th brides!!! ENJOY your day and wishing you love and happiness!! :)

Post pics when you can!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations to all the 10/5 brides!!  You will all be beautiful!!!!  Can't wait to see pictures!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    congrats, ladies!
  • Options
    Congrats October 5th Brides!!!! Enjoy the day cherish the moments!!
  • Options
    congrats! cannot wait to see pictures!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Majelin86Majelin86 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2013

Yay I'm married!!!!!!!!!!! Only 3 things happened 'wrong' about the day, but I didn't stress at all!

1. Mom sliced her finger open right before we went to get our hair done. Luckily one of my bridesmaids is a nurse and was able to stop the bleeding and patch her up

2. A woman's car died right across the end of my parent's driveway (where me & the girls were getting ready). Luckily the tow truck came & the car was gone in plenty of time.

3. One of my bridesmaid's dresses split right down the back while doing pictures. Luckily one of my other bridesmaids had brought a sewing kit & sewed her into the dress!

Other than those 3 little snags the day was absolutely perfect!!! We got so many compliments on the speeches, the planning, the décor and just the general atmosphere of the wedding :) Best day ever <3

The forecast had also been calling for thunderstorms all week and yesterday for the wedding there was only a tiny bit of rain (not even enough to need an umbrella) while we were doing family pictures and that was it! Turned out perfectly!

• Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Congratulations everyone!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    I had a great day! Although looking back I am thinking we didn't take any pictures of my husband and I with his parents. I know we took them with my parents but can't remember now if his parents got the same grouping. Can't wait to get my pro pics back!
  • Options
    I had a great day! Although looking back I am thinking we didn't take any pictures of my husband and I with his parents. I know we took them with my parents but can't remember now if his parents got the same grouping. Can't wait to get my pro pics back!
    I'm soooo excited to get our pics back! Our photographer posted a few sneak peeks on her FB page but I'm dying to see the rest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards