Mississippi

Looking for a local bride to be in northern Mississippi to share ideas!!!

Looking for someone who lives in the area who is also planning a wedding, so that we may share ideas, as well as this long process together!

Re: Looking for a local bride to be in northern Mississippi to share ideas!!!

• edited December 2011
    I am starting to plan my wedding in Northern Mississippi (DeSoto County).  I just found a place called the thistledome Inn.  It is in Byhalia, MS. 

Thanks
    Sherry
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks a bunch!!!  Stay in touch!  Hope all is going well with your planning.
  • MrsLevi2012MrsLevi2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    North MS Bride to be here! Currently looking for a nice venue.. we want something outdoor and rustic. We have a "if we can't find anything else" venue right now. But we both want something a little more than this place has to offer. Any ideas would be great! Barns, lakes, rolling hills.. etc. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a North MS bride as well (Marshall County).
  • edited December 2011
    I understand exactly what you're talking about....it definitely does not have much to offer...I have a list of places that I found online, but do not have it with me right now.  I was going to spend this week checking on some of them, but I can email it to you if you'd like.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!  How is everything going with your planning?
  • edited December 2011
    What little planning I've done is going pretty well. But I haven't really done much as for a lot of things it seems way too early to order stuff since there's no place for us to store it. We're getting married on our property so I don't have to worry about searching for a venue. He's supposed to take care of the rentals (tents, tables, chairs, etc). So I've mainly just been looking at stuff to figure out what I like/want and what I dislike/don't want.

How's yours going?
  • kudarbearkudarbear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tupelo Checking in! We looked at a really nice place in Guntown (right outside Tupelo) Called Mannings Gardens It's real nice! But i'm thinking about having mine at the house too! I say if you got enough space, go for it! I haven't really decided.
    manninggardens.com
    Mrs. Carruth
  • I know everyone posted awhile back but if you're still planning let me know! I just got engaged NYD and am looking for a venue. I too want an outdoor wedding with that sort of rustic feel. We're getting married June 21st, open to any tips and suggestions for the whole process. Thanks in advance :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Looks like you ladies have already been through the process. I live in Olive Branch, MS.  Any tips re: venue would be appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards