Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Starting over!

Well my bridesmaids & I went shopping for their dresses & we fell in love with 1 that will not match my theme... so I decided to go with the dresses & switch up my Rustic Autmn theme to a more Modern Dark Red, Ivory, & Black theme! Luckily I only bought a few accessories that I can still use, but now I have to start looking all over again!

Am I crazy for doing this?!

ps here are their dresses... guess you can understand why they don't go with my original theme! ;)

Re: Starting over!

• Options
    I think that you could continue with the rustic autumn theme.  Maybe they could hold some autumn-time flowers.  If the black part of the dress could be changed to another color, you might consider that too.  Just trying to save you some time and energy.  BTW, could you read and respond to my latest post?  Mine is right next to yours.  I like to converse about these questions.
  • Options
    Hmmm, I sort of disagree--the dresses are more like cocktail dresses and don't seem very rustic autumn. I love the red/black/ivory.  You have plenty of time to rework your vision.  The only thing I would say is you may want to get them black pashminas or wraps--that seems like a lot of skin exposed for October in  Baltimore.  :)
  • Options
    I think you can still have your rustic theme.  Red is a Fall color.  Not everything has to be matchy-matchy. 

Love those dresses!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I think you could keep to the autumn theme, but I also think dark red, black and ivory sounds STUNNING. Change up if you want to! either way it's going to be gorgeous.
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards