New Jersey
Options

Help finding venue

I am hoping you guys can help me find the perfect venue.  I have been looking furiously but cannot find anything. 

Here is what I am looking for:
1. Unique venue - don't want carpeting, curtains and crystal chandeliers which is what I have been finding (seriously though I really can't live with carpeting)
 - some venues we like but were out of our price range are Liberty House, Stone House and the Ryland Inn - liked these because they weren't typical "cookie cutter" venues

2. Although I am looking for unique I don't want to have to bring in portable toilets or rent a tent, tables, chairs etc

3. Looking to stay under $175 per person including tax and gratuity (this is proving to be difficult)

4. We will only be having 100 guests so the venue needs to be accommodating to the small number

5. Need to be in close proximity to hotels as I don't want to have to shuttle my guests over 5 miles to the venue

Any help you could provide would be extremely helpful!!  We are looking to stay in NJ but would also be open to Bucks County area as well.

Re: Help finding venue

• Options

Have you looked at the stone pavillion at the Balleyown Golf Club in Hamburg NJ? 

• Options
    I'm not sure where those places are but we booked Davids Country Inn. It's so beautiful. I was amazed from the moment I walked in. Every time you go there you notice something different. It's not like anything else I've seen. It's in Hackettstown. They would be very below $175 and include centerpieces, cake, and favors. Check it out. They only require 100 on Saturday and will accommodate a 75 person minimum for a Friday or Sunday wedding. 
  • Options
    I checked out Jack's Barn and LOVED it! We ended up going with another venue because we're going to have 125, but we really loved the feel of the barn. You have to bring in outside catering and he has a few preferred vendors- but you can also bring in a different caterer for a small fee. http://www.jacksbarn.com/the-loft/ Definitely worth checking out- I didn't think the pics did it justice. The contact there is named Darren. Good luck!! 
  • Options

Have you looked at the Cross Keys Inn in Andover?  Also, check out Laurita winery...absolutely beautiful.   Perona Farms as well. 

We ended up booking with The Mill at Spring Lake Heights.  We fell in love! We also didn't want a cookie cutter venue but the garden outside is beautiful and the ballroom is very simple, no gaudy chandeliers and earth toned.  We are also able to stick with our rustic outdoorsy theme :)  The price for such a beautiful venue is really hard to find in NJ. 

Good luck on your search!! And let me know if you have any questions!!! :)

• Options
    Park Avenue Club in Florham Park. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards