Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Wedding Hair / Dresses

Also posted in attire board*

Okay so I have 2 wedding dresses... I have my ceremony dress that I will wear all the way to the first dances...Then will change into my reception dress for cake and the rest of the night... my question though is if I should change up my hair a little... 

I am thinking a loose updo with curls and then taking that down or to a low side pony for the second dress...

thoughts??

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Hair / Dresses

• I know many brides who had updos during the day and then at the reception let loose with the hair down... i think it looks great and makes for a great transition, especially with photos :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• thats what I was thinking.. i always have my hair down with a cute headband or in a low pony pulled to the side since my hair is long
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you can do it, go for it. My hair, once it's done, it cannot be moved, lol. I would have to completely wash and dry and re style my hair.

• katieg520 said:
    If you can do it, go for it. My hair, once it's done, it cannot be moved, lol. I would have to completely wash and dry and re style my hair.

This.  You say "loose updo with curls", but I'm sure product will be used.  I had half up half down and it took forever to get all the bobby pins out and brush out my hair.  There was lots of hairspray.....I wasn't doing anything with the hair until I washed it.

I suggest you do a trial with your updo and then take it down several hours later and see what you think.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards