Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Engagement Photo Ideas?

I have a couple of questions for a "fall engagement photo::

Outfit? (Besides the typical blue dress, yellow sweater, belt, & boots that I always see. Which I love the outfit...but I wanted to change it up)

Locations in Cincinnati? Indoor & Outdoor:

Our dogs: We are thinking of having our two Pomeranians be in the photo shoot and have signs saying "My humans are getting married." "Save the date" Is that to cheesy?

Poses: Any unique ideas?

Please let me know. Much appreciated!

Re: Engagement Photo Ideas?

• Options
    I didnt have engagement pics, we werent engaged long enough to do them. I dont regret it, but it might be nice to have. 

I would have worn a nice dress in my favorite color and had hubby color coordinate. I think outside at the park or one of the historic type buildings around Cinci would be nice. Union Term, Ault Park, Purple People Bridge, etc. 

You could have your dogs but i would find it hard to relax if i had my dogs (but i have 4 dogs). 

Poses, anything really. Id do something that shows your personality. 
    Married 11/12/05 ~ Renewed Our Vows 11/9/13. 

"The LORD will fight for you, you need only be still."

• Options
    Purple People bridge posing with a lock
  • Options

With a lock? What do you mean?

• Options
    @IamTheMommaofTheBride - i saw that yesterday on WCPO and thought " how cute!!!" 
    @lilbeanybby - its from paris but they do it here on the PPB, you get a lock and engrave or mark something significant to you and your spouse and go lock it on the bridge, then throw the key in the river. 

• Options

I am so sorry I am totally confused

• Options
    @lilbeanybby - its from paris but they do it here on the PPB, you get a lock and engrave or mark something significant to you and your spouse and go lock it on the bridge, then throw the key in the river. 

I cant really explain it any different. You and your spouse go get a lock. You write something significant on it. Lock it to the bridge then throw the key in the river. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards