June 2014 Weddings
Options

Save the Dates...

I'm addressing save the dates today!  Our wedding is June 28th but due to the location and limited lodging available (being a summer hot spot) we are sending now.  Excited!

Re: Save the Dates...

• Options
    Exciting! I'm gathering addresses and designing over the next month. They'll go out in October/November.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am sending ours in November.

Anniversary

• Options
    QUESTION LADIES??? Since our weddings arent until June of next year, when is the best time to send them out? I wasnt taking any engagement pictures until November and possibly sending out STD's in December or January... Is that too late?

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    elBecko THANKS!  I was wondering if i was going to be sending them out too late but i guess thats right on time....

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    I think around December is fine. I am going to try to send mine out in early November. I wanted to avoid sending them out during the heart of the holidays. That might be over thinking it, but I guess a little early can't hurt.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think I'll send ours out mid November (wedding is 6/28). I thought 7 months might be too early, but the wedding is in a suburb that's kind of far from where all of our guests live (like 1-2 hours).
  • Options
    Ours should be finalized this weekend, and sent out in the next week. With a Destination Wedding, we need to get them out ASAP.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We already bought the "save the date" cards.  Thinking of sending out early Dec.  The only out of towners are my family and they have known about the date for months already since they are flying from USA to Norway :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sending mine out Sept 28th for June 28th wedding. But we have a lot of OOT guests.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Bah, I should get them done. I wasn't planning on it even with mostly OOTers since I figured word of mouth is enough, but I kind of want them now and they aren't that expensive. After I get a couple deposits sent out that will be my next project. 
  • Options
    Question...is it tacky to give some guest STD that you may see on a regular basis? I don't want to spend the postage on STD, but of course I will on the invites.
  • Options
    I am concerned about mailing too early and during the holidays. I am currently planning on mailing out in January. Our OOT guests are either in the wedding or family that already know the date. I already have them and could send anytime.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards