October 2014 Weddings
Options

Invite Question

We are currently just starting to look into invitations...neither of us knew how stinkin' expensive they are! But we are thinking about having an email us RSVP thing instead of a Response Card...How would you guys suggest we word that?? 

Re: Invite Question

• Options
    @jennifergooch Best way to phrase it would be on an insert that says "please RSVP by ______ by visiting www.rsvphere.com"

Word of caution: Are you sure this is going to be well received by your guests? Does everyone have internet access? Will they be able to type in their SO names? Will you be able to track who has/has not RSPVed?

I love technology, but I don't trust it farther than I can see it. I would seriously consider mail in RSVPs

• Options
    If you wanted to cut costs with the invitations, you could make the response card a postcard.  We plan to do this because it cuts the cost of the envelope as well as half of the postage.  I agree with PP.  If you plan on inviting young guests and Great-Aunt Susie has internet, fine.  However, if there's a chance that some of your guests won't be able to respond via email, it may be best to skip the technology.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa
  • Options

You could also include a phone number, with voicemail for your guests that do not have internet.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Look at send n seal invites, save lots of money on postage and they are cost effective.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! 
  • Options
    I like the postcard idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards