Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Plum Pretty Sugar vs. Etsy knock offs

edited October 2013 in Registry and Gift Forum

After asking around for gift ideas for my bridesmaids, I think getting them robes, not monogrammed, would be a great gift. I LOVE the Plum Pretty Sugar Robes, but there are similar ones that are cheaper on Etsy. Has anyone purchased either of these? I would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!

Re: Plum Pretty Sugar vs. Etsy knock offs

• Options

I bought Plum Pretty Robes. They are super crappy quality. My bms wore shirts and shorts under them since they were nearly see through. Thus defeating the point of wearing a robe. And they are crazy expensive. I think it was almost $500 for 8 robes. I was fooled because the robes are all over Style Me Pretty and my bms asked for the robes as thir gifts.

They also dont close well, as in everyones bra was hanging out. Mine is currenly balled up in the bottom of my closet.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I personally love, love love the Doie Lounge robes that are about the same price as PPS but a better quality.  http://www.doielounge.com/products/category/products/

Esty is great but I always worry about how they really look/feel

• Options
    I'd say you should be fine on Etsy, just stick to a vendor with lots of positive reviews/maybe one based in the states.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards