Texas-Houston

Rehearsal Dinner - Who to invite?

What is protocol when it comes to rehearsal dinner invites?  I plan on inviting immediate family and the bridal party + their significant others (if they have one).  If someone doesn't have a significant other do I need to extend and invitation for a guest?  My guest count is up there.  I have 45 if everyone is extended the option to bring a date.  My number is cut back to 33 otherwise.

Re: Rehearsal Dinner - Who to invite?

• Have-to: All those participating in the wedding (readers too)
    Extras: All those participating in the wedding + any out of town guests that are family

• dkleinen said:
    Have-to: All those participating in the wedding (readers too)
    Extras: All those participating in the wedding + any out of town guests that are family
    I agree with this. We did extend plus 1's, and we had a pretty large guest list because we had a saber arch (8 guys) and invited them all as well as their +1s, in addition to immediate family, out of town family, and bridal party. What we noticed for our wedding/rehearsal dinner is most single people who were IN the wedding did not bring a date (that wasn't a SO). I think this was because they knew they would have other responsibilities and felt bad about leaving a friend or a casual date alone during that time. When it was a SO I think they felt more comfortable doing so.
    1385876 10200959833108451 1467805166 n
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards