Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Conditioner?

I work next to a gas oven and stove all the time. I am getting married in March. Do any of you have a good moisturizing shampoo/ conditioner you like? I hate mine terse me because it doesn't have enough moisture.

Re: Conditioner?

• Options
    I have been using the Garnier Fructis hydra recharge (green bottle) and then using the Tresemme keratin treatment in my hair and it has been doing an awesome job. I have also been taking the Hairfinity vitamin and it has made my hair so soft and shiny. If you don't want to spend $20 a month on a hair vitamin, there's a vitamin you can find in the grocery store called Biotin and it's like $3 a bottle and it does great things for your hair, skin, and nails.
  • Options
    I use Garnier Triple Nutrition and then once a week I use Aussie 3 minute miracle as a deep conditioning treatment. I also take Vitamin B complex to help with my hair. My hair is almost to my waist and is super soft and shiny.
  • Options
    Thank you! Time to go to the drug store. :-)
  • Options
    John Frieda has some good deep conditioning potions; and yes, I'd agree vitamin supplements are a key way to go!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You think your hair is bad. Mine is greasy as a mf.

• Options

I haven't tried the shampoo/conditioner but LOVE It's a 10 leave in product.  Made a big difference on my hair.

• Options
    I love Dove products :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards