Georgia-Atlanta

I've found a great rustic venue in Georgia! Thought I'd share...

Hi all- I see a lot of posts on here about rustic/outdoor weddings, and wanted to share the place we've found....It's in Carrollton, about 45 mins outside the city. We can't wait for our April 6th wedding date!

It's called the Red Tin Barn- owned by some sweet folks who re-did their barn for their daughter's wedding in October, and are now opening their space to other brides looking for a similar thing.

The land is beautiful, with an adorable farmhouse at the front, overlooking a hay field with an hundred-year-old oak tree in the middle and of course, the red tin barn on the property as well. We're hoping for great spring weather to have our ceremony under the oak tree, after which we'll make our way to the barn for our reception.

My fiancee and I are on a pretty restrictive budget, so we're THRILLED to have found a place we can afford, with TONS of support from the Carnes' Family as we prepare. Cindy knows her stuff and is always looking for ways to make things as best as they can be to provide the perfect day for us. They also have tons of decorations, etc., included in  the venue fee, and you can tell they are committed to doing whatever it takes to make our day come off. Table/chair rentals, barn and ceremony site set-up, parking, food prep, bride & groom dressing areas are all part of it. Plus, you can bring in your own vendors and do as much or as little as you'd like. Cindy is easy to communicate with (email and phone), and we've been able to set up multiple visits since we committed to having our wedding there.

We can't wait to get married at the Red Tin Barn- I'd highly recommend this space! Feel free to email Cindy at redtinbarn@gmail.com or give her a call at 678-378-8484 if you'd like to get directly in touch with her and hear more details.

Blessings on your wedding planning! Joy

Re: I've found a great rustic venue in Georgia! Thought I'd share...

• What was the fee for everything? I am on a super tight budget as well (5,000 TOTAL :(    )
  • Could you give me more info on the rental fee for this location?  We too are on a tight budget (after postponing our wedding due to health reasons)....sigh... so any great venues in our price range would be a fantastic thing to find!

Thanks

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards