Wedding Woes

When TK unites with real life

I started making meatloaf last night and thought WWKD (what would kuus do)?

And then disregarded and did what I knew was right.

Re: When TK unites with real life

• It is odd when that happens.  Recently I ran into a person at Kohl's that I recognized from Wedding Woes.  I don't post here often, but I enjoy lurking.  I couldn't believe I could recognize her, but I knew what state she lived in and her child looked exactly like the photos she had posted.

I am not going to say who it was because I don't want her to think she has a stalker!  It was just one of those odd moments when internet became reality.

• It is odd when that happens.  Recently I ran into a person at Kohl's that I recognized from Wedding Woes.  I don't post here often, but I enjoy lurking.  I couldn't believe I could recognize her, but I knew what state she lived in and her child looked exactly like the photos she had posted.

I am not going to say who it was because I don't want her to think she has a stalker!  It was just one of those odd moments when internet became reality.

Okay, now you have to say who it was.
  • btw, if this person was stuffing something into the bottom of her stroller and walking towards the door, maybe wait until the parking lot to say "hi."
  • A WW with a kid....that's almost everyone.

Who loves Kohl's on the board?

• I have a kid and I love Kohl's...
  • Single kid might rule me out, but I love Kohl's. 

• I don't think I've been in Kohl's in at least two months, maybe longer.

Soooo...not it?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards