Rhode Island
Options

Any Aldrich Mansion Brides?

I am very very interested in Aldrich...but a few things have me wondering and I could use your help.  Thanks in advance!

1). Any recco's for an alternate place for an interfaith ceremony in the area?  Chapel by the Sea is not doing it for me and Colt Park seems far.
2). Did your guests mind being split up into two rooms while eating?
3). Did you as bride and groom stay in one place or eat in different rooms?
4) Were there Maid of Honor/ Best Man Speeches?  Where did they do them?  This seems like it could be awkward to me, looking for tips!  
5) Same for father/daughter, mother/son dances, how was this set up?  

Really appreciate any input you are able to give me :)

Re: Any Aldrich Mansion Brides?

• Options
    I'm also a future Aldrich bride and would love to hear what people have to say about these questions, too.
    Also curious to hear from anyone who was married at the chapel at Aldrich. . . my fiance and I are from out of state (NY), so we asked the ladies at Aldrich to hook us up with a Catholic priest for our ceremony.
    We just heard from the priest and his fee is $350!! This seems steep, especially considering the rental fee for the chapel is already pretty expensive.
    I'm tempted to try reaching out to a few other priests in the diocese to see how their fees compare, but wanted to see if this seemed like a normal cost??
    Thanks in advance!

• Options
    I think $350 is pretty standard. We paid $500.
  • Options
    I was wondering if you had any luck finding out more about the Aldrich Mansion? I am quite curious and hoping you could help me with some answers. If its easier to email that would be great /
    My email is npalmerino6628@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Can anyone out there share on this topic? Very interested as well!!
  • Options
    Ceremony site that is simply beautiful is Clouds Hill Victorian House. www.cloudshill.org
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards