Wedding Woes
Options

Trick or Treat fat shaming

I want to egg this woman's house.  If she thinks a kid is "too fat" she's giving them a note instead of candy

"Happy Halloween and Happy Holidays Neighbor!

You are probably wondering why your child has this note; have you ever heard the saying, "It takes a village to raise a child"? I am disappointed in "the village" of Fargo Moorhead, West Fargo.

You child is, in my opinion, moderately obese and should not be consuming sugar and treats to the extent of some children this Halloween season.

My hope is that you will step up as a parent and ration candy this Halloween and not allow your child to continue these unhealthy eating habits.

Thank you"

http://www.boston.com/news/source/2013/10/trick_or_treat_or_obese_letter.html

Re: Trick or Treat fat shaming

• Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited October 2013
    That's all over the place today.

I hope she's a troll or it's some sort of radio station prank or something. 

If not, I hate people.

Even if she's not a troll...I hate people.  Gah. 
  • Options

That's a good way to get your house egged.

• Options
    she's a fuckwit
  • Options
    I hope the fat kids organize a candy eating party on her lawn.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    this would be a good time to oreo her windows
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I haven't seen this story or look at the link but unless she is a perfect size # with a perfect BMI then she need to STFU.  Actually either way she is an awful human being.  Also, how is that not bullying?

ETA: Everyone should go to her house in a sumo costume...
  • Options
    I would like to point out that my parents went through an anti-Halloween phase during my trick-or-treating years.  So I was a fat kid who did not get Halloween candy.  I also hoarded my Christmas candy until it was gross and had to be thrown out.  Guess what?  Still fat. 

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @GBCK, why would you waste good Oreos on this fool?
  • Options
    You still eat the frosting-y bits--and I'm mostly indifferent to the cookie bits :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards