Ohio-Columbus

Photographer Reviews

I am looking for wedding day photographers.  I would like a pair that works together.  Preferably more of an editorial/documentary style instead of "posed pictures".  Ideally, someone that will cost less than $1600.  TIA!!

Re: Photographer Reviews

• I can't recommend anyone in that price range, sorry. I seached and found someone for $2,200 and thought that was pretty cheap for 2 photogs for all day coverage. I suggest looking on Facebook. Wish i could be more helpful :) GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I am using eastside of eden photography. She is based out of Cleveland and works by herself but she was around that price and does more documentary style!
  • I have found one photographer that works with a partner and includes the rights to all photos for $1600 but I'm honestly just being cheap and wondering if anyone knew of someone else.  I have discovered through all my searching that if you google photographers instead of wedding photographers they are MUCH cheaper and still have wedding portfolios!! 
  • Amy Rebecca Photography in Lancaster may work.  I think their base package price is $1,900 and includes two photographers (her husband is her second shooter).

photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Oooo, Looking at photographers in smaller communities outside of Cbus who will drive in can have better price points and still have some wedding experience under their belt :)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Allie's Originals 
  • j bauer productions!
    2 photographers
    all day coverage

$1500. Then we are getting their second package with album and nixing the engagement photos and it will come out to 1900. with engagement photos is 2200?
  • We've been working with Ed Vaflor. Our wedding is Nov. 2. We've had engagement pictures taken and two planning sessions. I cannot say enough good about him.

He's definitely in your price range.
  • A friend of mine used laurens photographs and she said they were a husband wife team, the pictures i saw were great. not sure exactly how much but i think less than what you said. www.laurensphotographs.com
  • Check out My Studio 23 Photography.  www.mystudio23.com.  We booked Jenni for our wedding and were really impressed with her when we met her.  She has a variety of packages starting at about $900.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards