Not Engaged Yet
Options

brisox81 csousa and all other Sox fans

imageimage

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
 "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

Re: brisox81 csousa and all other Sox fans

• Options

This was me this morning since I fell asleep around the top of the 6th inning. I'm so lame and/or old.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    I don't usually do Halloween, or selfies. But I dressed up as a motherfucking World Champion today, so I made an exception! 
    excited baby
    1x1.trans The Boston Red Sox got super excited that Prince Fielder was struck out [Tigers Red Sox ALCS Game 4]

1x1.trans Shane Victorino chest pound [Red Sox Cardinals World Series Game 6]

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

I'm still going nuts! WHAT A SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    I may or may not be going to get a "B" tattoo at 3 p.m. today. 

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    I am a Sox fan and my BF is a Yankees fan. I've been loving the series as he pouts!
  • Options
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    I've watched baseball my whole life, and I've worked at probably 500 baseball games in my career, and I have NEVER seen someone get out of a rundown. Ellsbury totally used Siegrist as a pick. It was amazing. 

• Options

It was possibly my most favorite moment of the whole series. I was laughing so freaking hard. It kind of went like this:

"Oh my god. Oh my god! OH MY GOD! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Followed by maniacal laughter.

• Options
    Told ya.

• Options
    @BriSox81 BEST TATTOO.

I also have NEVER seen anyone get out of a rundown before. When it was happening, we were all just surprised it kept going so long, but it was a shock when he got back to 1st safely!
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards