Chit Chat

Just accepted the quote on my engagement ring!

I've been wearing a temporary ring of the glass and fake silver variety, which turns my finger green. If it wasn't for the fact that it turns my finger green, I probably wouldn't even have wanted another ring.

We went to see my mom's jeweller (that sounds way snootier than it actually is) in September for a consult for "the real thing", as FI and my mom call it. Well, they were really busy, and then they went to see their family on the other side of the country, and I finally got a quote from them last night. Spoke to FI, he's happy, so we accepted this morning. I'm SO excited. I know it's probably strange to a lot of people that I'm the one dealing with the jewellers on this, but FI didn't want to have the quotes sent to his work email, and I check my email a lot more often than he does. I'm just generally more efficient when it comes to this kinda thing.

It's a 9c white gold filigree band with an oval citrine in a halo setting. there's a small flower on either side of the citrine, and each flower is set with a small diamond. I can't wait for the finished product!
imageDaisypath Friendship tickers

Re: Just accepted the quote on my engagement ring!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards