Connecticut
Options

Silver Chargers

Looking for 150 silver chargers to buy/rent for February 2014 wedding.  Any ideas where I can find them?  I'm having trouble finding some that aren't ridiculously expensive. Thank you!

Re: Silver Chargers

• Options

I bought my chargers at Michael's on a week when they were on sale and I had a coupon for my entire purchase.  I had the first store check other locations so I could get all that I needed.  I only had to visit one other location, and I called ahead so they held them for me.

Silver is a pretty common color for the holidays.  I bet you can find them at most craft stores, you may be able to find them at Target or the Christmas Tree Shop as well.

• Options
    I have 96 rhinestone silver chargers for sale if interested
  • Options
    NiTro1110 thanks for the tips! I'll have to check those stores
  • Options
    christmas tree shop has chargers right now, silver, metallic green, metallic red, and some other colors. they're plastic i think, for $1.50 each? 
  • Options
    @bl327 thanks! I'll have to check there.
  • Options
    I'm sorry for the silly question, but what are chargers and what would you use them for at a wedding?  Thanks!
  • Options

@kclindgren charger plates are larger decorative plates used to dress up dinner tables.  They are on the table when guests are seated, and usually removed when the first course is cleared.  They really aren't necessary for a wedding, I just like the way they look.  And since they are not on the table very long I don't want to spend a lot of money on them.

• Options
    Ok, I see.  Thanks :)
  • Options
    Hi
    How much are you selling the chargers for?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards