Not Engaged Yet
Options

Happy Halloween!

13»

Re: Happy Halloween!

• Options
    Oh I Just Realized I  Hate You

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
  • Options
    @swazzle YES! The movie Annabelle wasn't as scary though. I think if 1) they used an actual Raggedy Ann I would've cried in fear and 2) would've enjoyed that movie a little more if I didn't have the freaking commentary going on hahaha.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    My 2nd favorite scary movie: 

• Options
    @buddysmom80 - I think the movie one is scarier looking. But I also don't have an irrational fear of Ragedy Ann dolls lol

• Options
    @swazzle it's because my parents were watching some TV show about the Warrens and they (Warrens) were showing them their museum and the doll is in a case and looks creepy as hell. After that, my mom's like "well time for bed!" and from that point on I was friends off with Raggedy Ann. When I visit my aunt I call her down the hill from her house and tell her to hide them before I go in the house.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options

@Brisox81 I remember the Halloween pails!

What are you handing out? (if anything?) Reeces peanut butter cups, reeces pieces, hershey bars, whoppers, skittles and startburst. I needed candy for Trick or Treat at work so I bought a bunch!

Are you in a costume right now? No, but I am wearing orange and black

Did you decorate your home? I usually do but didn't this year :(

• Options
    1) We're not handing anything out. I bought a bag of different Tootsie candy because I love Tootsie Rolls, but that's for us to snack on. We live in a building and neighborhood with zero kids.

2) Sort of. My costume this year is Carmen Sandiego, but I can't really wear my trenchcoat inside at work. So I have an Aperture Science tank top on.

3) Nope!
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    @phira - I fucking love Portal! If valve ever gets around to finally releasing Half Life 3 its supposed to merge story lines with Portal at least a little and I'm really excited about it...you know if they ever do release Half Life 3.

• Options

MOTHER FUCKING BITCHES! ALL OF YOU! I just had to speed scroll past all of that shit while cringing and tensing up. DAMN YOU ALL.

I love hate you.

I used to take Elijah to a local trunk or treat because no one in our neighborhood hands out candy, and honestly, I wouldnt trust most of them. Not the best neighborhood around. Now we infiltrate the neighborhood I grew up in and go door to door.

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    Whoa. We were all "costumes, candy and decorations", then shit got scary.
  • Options
    I'm lame - I don't enjoy Halloween, although it doesn't bother me anymore now that I don't live in the Village on the NYC Halloween parade route - that was insane.

I would love to give out candy to kids though, if any came to my door. Unfortunately I live in an apartment and I doubt anyone will ring our bell, they'll probably just stick to the houses nearby.

When I have kids, I will take them trick-or-treating, my neighborhood is pretty safe, but I'm hoping to live someplace even more suburban by the time I have kids, which would be better for trick-or-treating IMO.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited October 2013
    Fact: I haven't bought any candy yet. What are you handing out? (if anything?)
    Nada. We live on the second floor of a condo complex. No one comes.

Are you in a costume right now?
    I'm wearing purple leopard print cat ears and an almost matching sweater and earrings. It's my good old work standby of Josie & the Pussycats.

Did you decorate your home?
    Nope. All I have is a Snoopy window cling.

ETA: Speaking of scary stuff, a friend of mine posted his zombie makeup on FB. I can't look at it--it's too creepy. I can't believe he's at work like that.
  • Options
    Is it bad that I just want to keep replying with different one-word messages on this post to get to Page 4 so I can stop having to cover my eyes and scroll as quickly as I can?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @bethsmiles - Half-Life 3 merges with Portal? That is the coolest thing I have heard all day!
  • Options
    @KeptInStitches - Yeah, its supposed to! But who the hell knows if they will ever actually give us Half Life 3!

• Options
    @bethsmiles - but it's Valve. When we do get the game, it will be a good game. Worth the wait.
  • Options

Fact: I haven't bought any candy yet. What are you handing out? (if anything?)

I've been enjoying our candy all week.  We're handing out Reese's peanut butter cups, Hershey bars, Skittles, and Starburst.

Are you in a costume right now?

I'm going as the drunk neighbor lady.  I'll be drinking wine and wearing yoga pants.

Did you decorate your home?
    It was built in the early 1900's and has creeky floors.  I figured that was decoration enough.

photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Options
    KateJ16 said:
    Is it bad that I just want to keep replying with different one-word messages on this post to get to Page 4 so I can stop having to cover my eyes and scroll as quickly as I can?
    haha
  • Options

Had to share a pictures of Cinders from last night. Here she is in her Halloween costume!

• Options
    @lmhollister Cute! Ellie's costume didn't fit her, so no photos of my girl this year ... BF says we'll get her a Santa hat for Christmas.
  • Options
    @KeptInStitches Awwwww!! I bought a Christmas sweater/vest thing for Cinders but I think we're going to have to take a Christmas photo early this year. I'm worried she might grow out of it before Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see Elle in her Santa hat!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards