November 2013 Weddings

Major panic all of the sudden!

Aaahhh!!!! It came out of no where. 2 days to go. Breathe, breathe, breathe....Anyone else?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Major panic all of the sudden!

• i just hit single digits today! really getting anxious and freaking out!!! eeeeeeeek!
  • I'm 16 days away and am starting to stress about small things but I tell myself to breathe! Everything will be ok! Try not to overwhelm yourself and just relax. Congratulations btw!

• I dropped off our stuff with the venue earlier today and couldn't form a coherent sentence because I got so overwhelmed.  I felt like an idiot.   We're off to go meet FI's family at their place. It has begun!

Good luck, 11.2 ladies.  I'll see you on the other side!!!
  • WonderRed said:

I dropped off our stuff with the venue earlier today and couldn't form a coherent sentence because I got so overwhelmed.  I felt like an idiot.   We're off to go meet FI's family at their place. It has begun!

Good luck, 11.2 ladies.  I'll see you on the other side!!!

I was the same way today. I was talking to my mom this afternoon and she asked if I was drunk. I'm a little more at ease but sleep isn't going to come easy the next two nights!

How's your DS feeling?

Thanks ladies: -)

• Brain's not working, can't form sentences, minutes away to ripping my boss a new asshole. It's been a rough few weeks. Then every once in a while it hits me that in 3 days I'm going to be a wife, and then i feel like i can't breathe. Man oh man, this is rough. 

Deep breaths!
  • 24 days and I think I've lost it. 
  • I think I'm beginning to get stressed out from all the people constantly asking me if I'm stressed out/nervous! I was completely fine, but the more I get asked about it the more I'm beginning to worry that I've forgotten something, or something completely out of my hands will go wrong! I think I need people I know in my daily life to stop asking me about it!
  • @MeganStates  I'm the same way!  Last night was my last shift and everyone was asking if I was nervous. By the time I got off this morning I was barely able to speak.

Wedding Countdown Ticker 
      Visit The Knot!
  • Our rehearsal dinner was a huge success and tomorrow is the big day. I should be sleeping but I can't. I'm too excited. I'm sure I'll be a ball of nerves tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards