Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Last Post as a Single Knottie!!!!

The rest of my week looks pretty busy and I'm not sure if I'll be able to check-in before Saturday!

I wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you for your advice, suggestions, and for lending a hand when needed. Overall, the planning process has been stressfree and very very enjoyable!

After the wedding, DF and I are heading to Cancun for the week (cross your fingers the weather is rainy the entire time we are there). Hopefully we will get in plenty of rest and relaxation!

I'll see you all on the other side (with plenty of pictures!) Kiss

Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

Re: Last Post as a Single Knottie!!!!

• edited December 2011
    Yay, so excited for you Megan!! I've enjoyed getting to know you on here, and can't believe it's your turn! Congrats! I'll be thinking of you on Sat.- I hope you have a beautiful, perfect day, and a wonderful HM. I will await pics and details when you return. :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Wow!!! Time flies!!!!

Best luck! I hope you have the most amazing wedding!!!! Have a great HM!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SO exciting Meg!!!! ENJOY your wedding weekend... I hope you have a fabulous day full of love, friends, and family! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it! I'm sure it will be everything you dreamed it would be and more!!! Congratulations and Good Luck!!! 
  • jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    good luck & congrats!!! my baby sister gets married the same day and so far it is looking like wonderful fall weather!!! let's hope it holds out! have fun!!
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    good luck and congrats!  Hope you have a beautiful day.  Enjoy cancun!
  • edited December 2011
    Good Luck!!!!!  Have a great time and enjoy the beautiful weather that day.  I never realized our weddings are one day and one year apart! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yayyyy! Have a wonderful, beautiful day!!  Enjoy Cancun, can't wait to see pics!
    Crosswalk
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    woohoo!! congrats! i hope this rest of the week goes wonderfully for you! I hope your wedding weekend turns out beautifully!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats! I'm sure you will have an amazing day Smile Can't believe how quickly the last year or so has gone by, I remember when you first joined TK. Have FUN & can't wait to see pictures!

Vacation

• ros3392ros3392 member
    edited December 2011
    Yay Megan! I am so excited for you! I hope you have a wonderful and perfect day and I cannot wait to see the pictures! Congratulations and good luck!Laughing
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations, Megan! I will be patiently waiting fir pictures :) I hope your day is everything you have dreamed about and hoped for :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Yay, Meg!  It's finally your turn!

Enjoy every minute of your day!  Take some time with just you and your new DH and just let it all soak in.  I can't wait to hear about how everything goes - I'll be thinking about you and E on Saturday!  

See you on the other side!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • jenice95jenice95 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Meg-

Wish you and C all the best! I look forward to seeing pics!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LilDanie26LilDanie26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and Good Luck! Have a wonderful time in Cancun. Thanks for the advice and planning help you've given me.
  • edited December 2011
    I can't beleive it's your turn Megan!  Time has flown by!  Enjoy the entire wedding day and come back with lots of pictures!
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MEG!  I can't believe it's your wedding day already!  Have a beautiful, romantic wedding day and a fun and relaxing (and sunny!) honeymoon!  I can't wait to see all your gorgeous pictures, hurry back!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    Meg! As I said in the other post I can't wait to hear about everything! I'll be thinking of you and wondering how your day is going. Have fun in Cancun! :)
    image.
  • morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  I know that you will have an amazing wedding!
  • edited December 2011

I hope your wedding and honeymoon is everything you hoped it would be.   Congrats! 

My Bio
    Derp Engagement Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Hope your day is perfect as planned! Congrats and best wishes!!

• edited December 2011
    I don't check every day anymore, so I almost missed this, and I realize that now you may not see it until after. I've been thinking about you the times I've been on in the past few weeks knowing your day was getting close.  Megan, you have been a tribute to TK - always sunny, friendly and helpful.  You were so supportive to me during all my stressmonger moments during my wedding, and I am soooooo appreciative of that.  I'm glad to hear that your planning was virtually stress free.  I wish you a wedding more wonderful, beautiful and special than you even imagined and a lifetime of dreams come true (as well as a fun, relaxing honeymoon)!  I know your pink and navy theme will be gorgeous, and I can't wait to see pictures!
  • jezebelljezebell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  I, too, am looking forward to your pictures! Have a great time in Cancun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards