January 2014 Weddings

Honeymoon

What's everyone doing for their honeymoon?

We were planning a cruise, but I'll be 4 months pregnant and I don't want to risk getting sick and not having access to a good medical team. We live in Colorado so were thinking about a condo in the mountains. He could snowboard and I could have a spa day. But now I'm thinking I want to go somewhere I've never been! I'm from Florida and have been to all the big spots there. I was thinking maybe California? Boston, but it would be freezing in Boston. I didn't think this decision was going to be so hard.

Re: Honeymoon

• I'm going to a resort, probably in Dominican or Cuba.  I've never gone to a resort before - I'm more of an active person, so this will be my something new. 
    The condo in the mountains sounds nice.  I was thinking originally of going to Montreal, but I will not relax there because I will be constantly sight-seeing since it's such a nice city. 

• We are going to an AI in Punta Cana, DR.  Right now we have a reservation at Excellence but I may switch to Secrets in a few days.  We are only doing 6 nights so we can be home for the Super Bowl.  lol
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Oh yes, I must remember to be home for the Super Bowl! He'll kill me. lol
  • kaddessi said:
    Oh yes, I must remember to be home for the Super Bowl! He'll kill me. lol
    The added benefit is that we get an extra day at home before going back to work.  :)
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • We are doing a cruise to the Bahamas. Being in Georgia, we can drive down to Florida and leave for a cruise. That way we don't have to pay for plane tickets. I am so excited, neither of us have been on a cruise before.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• We are going to Charleston, SC from Tennessee. Somewhere close but somewhere neither of us have been.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards