Indiana

Culver Indiana

We are getting married at Culver Military Acadamy in Northwest IN next May. Has anyone gotten married here? I would love to hear some ideas and vendors. Thanks!

Re: Culver Indiana

• You're going to love it at Culver Academies! Memorial Chapel is gorgeous inside and out and the campus is the perfect setting for bridal photos. 

I'm actually the website manager at Culver Academies, but I do wedding photography on the side. Check out my blog - www.trentmiles.com

If you're still in the market for a photographer, I'd love to talk more with you.

Congratulations!

Trent Miles
  • I've never been inside but have seen pictures & it's beautiful. If you're looking for a DJ usually the best priced & best entertainment is Attitude Entertainment 574-339-3131Smile  And Congrats!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TututoriTututori member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_culver-indiana-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:15d464c4-384f-4494-88d9-5d7855899df3Post:2940cc02-4cb7-4aff-88c3-ef1652f9ff0e">Culver Indiana</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are getting married at Culver Military Acadamy in Northwest IN next May. Has anyone gotten married here? I would love to hear some ideas and vendors. Thanks!
    Posted by nzawodniak[/QUOTE]

<div>Where are you having your reception? I'm having my ceremony at Memorial Chapel in May 2014, but am struggling when it comes to reception sites. They don't allow receptions on campus anymore, and I don't want anything that is too far away (an hour or more).</div><div>
    </div><div>Also, for cakes, I've heard Cakewalk is the best. And for flowers, Elizabeth's Garden.</div>
  • I too am planning a wedding from far away for a spring 2015 and have found it difficult to find info.

Any recommendations for:

Floral

Catering/Bar

DJ

Photo

Transportation Service

Cake

Etc.

Would be appreciated!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards